4/23/2007
You go to bed with your music.
You wake up and realise you know it's the second round of your music repeated.
You look around and it's all dark and cold outside.
You try to go back to sleep only to realise the third round begins.
You think about everything till the birds are chirping outside and the first rays of sunshine peeks thru the curtains.
It is times like these which reflects your truest feelings and makes people realise what it is like to miss people, things, places. I also learnt what it is like to grow-up. It is to not be able to fall back to sleep at night, thinking of more stuff which there are no answers to. worries, fears, hopes, wishes. Reflections.
I would have said 'yes'. But I didnt.
I would have gone. But I didnt.
I would have made time for everyone I care. And I didnt.
I would have made a difference?
HC, how interestingly in sync we are even miles apart. Times are hard, let's hope it will go away. And good times stay, at least for it to make an impact before the whole cycle continues. How about a little trip somewhere when we are all back?
I'm going to be really whimpy and tell you all again how much i miss everyone. Miss ya'll. Drop me a tag, a mail, a note, a call!
5:31 AM
Profile
loves roaming around the world
wishes for snow....
loves where she is and what she's now doing
Shoutouts
"your best friend isnât the person who bails you out of jail, they are the one whoâs sitting next to you saying... that shit was freakin' awesome!"
Links
Blue Room
Lonely Planet
Fodors
Credits
Image
Designer