2/08/2006

There is a place i call my own
where i can stand by the sea,
And look beyond the things i've known,
and dream that i might be free.
Like the bird above the trees
gliding gently on the breeze,
I wish that all my life i'll be without a care, and flying free!

But life is not a distant sky
without a cloud, without rain.
And i can never hope that I
can travel on without pain
Time goes swiftly on its way
All too soon we've lost today
I cannot wait for skies of blue or dream so long that life is through.

So life's a song that i must sing,
a gift of love I must share.
And when I see the joy it brings,
my spirits soar through the air.
Like that bird up in the sky,
life has taught me how to fly.
For now i know what i can be and now my heart is flying free.


6:16 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
Profile

loves roaming around the world
wishes for snow....
loves where she is and what she's now doing



Shoutouts

"your best friend isn’t the person who bails you out of jail, they are the one who’s sitting next to you saying... that shit was freakin' awesome!"

Links
Blue Room
Lonely Planet
Fodors


Credits
Image
Designer