5/17/2005

I Would and I Would Not

I woulde it were not as it is
Or that I cared not yea or no;
I woulde I thoughte it not amiss,
Or that amiss mighte blamles goo;
I woulde I were, yet woulde I not,
I mighte be gladd yet coulde I not.

I coulde desire to know the meane
Or that the meane desyre soughte;
I woulde I coulde my fancye weane
From suche sweet joyes as Love hathe wroughte;
Onlye my wishe is leaste of all
A badge whereby to know a thrall.

There are times when you have lots to say, and you cant pull off a reveal-it-all. You are hoping that someone would know that sth's wrong and come to your rescue. But you don't know what to tell the person if this someone actually comes along... and so you are back at the beginning.

Growing up is difficult. Grow up.


5:37 PM


Comments:
aww... what's the matter Jace? nice poem though i like the little 'e's here and there, btw can i link you to my blog?
 
Post a Comment
Profile

loves roaming around the world
wishes for snow....
loves where she is and what she's now doing



Shoutouts

"your best friend isn’t the person who bails you out of jail, they are the one who’s sitting next to you saying... that shit was freakin' awesome!"

Links
Blue Room
Lonely Planet
Fodors


Credits
Image
Designer